I am currently in Paris for some time and available to work on Flash projects.
I am fully qualified in Flash, Flash Remoting, MySQL, PHP, After Effects and
most all design applictions that connect with Flash.
I have recently worked on projects for Sony, MAC, Chanel, Jet Blue ...
I have extensive Flash gaming development experience.
I work consistently with Indelible (indelible.tv)and Modstar (modstar.com) in
New York.

Please contact at: 06 17 86 78 11
Best Biagio Goetzke