Hello. :)

I'm having an aliasing problem with a dynamically created Text Field.
Here's what I'm doing:

1)  Create the Text Field.

2)  Create a Text Format object for the Text Field, defining things like the
'font' and 'color'.

3)  Put copy into the Text Field.

4)  setTextFormat on the Text Field, using the created Text Format.

Problem is that I'm getting aliased text in the text field, so it looks
quite jaggy.  What I want to do, eventually, is to allow the user to select
whatever font they want the Text Field to display in, from the list of fonts
on their computer.  But really funky fonts will look terrible if I can't get
them antialiased.

So far I've had no luck in figuring out how to turn antialiasing on for a
dynamically created Text Field like this.