Off the top of my head (not exactly sure what you mean by "on wrong
moments" and "behave in some strange way"), but it could be one of these
two problems:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19435

or:

http://www.gskinner.com/blog/archives/000054.html

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions