Wich is the one he is using right now ... ;)

Joseph Balderson wrote:
You might want to check out Deng:
http://osflash.org/deng/

Joseph Balderson, Flash Platform Developer
http://www.joeflash.ca | 416-768-0987
Writing partner, Community MX | http://www.communitymx.com
Consultant, New Toronto Group | http://www.newyyz.com

vipin chandran wrote:
Sorry I can't wait that long. This is an emergency situation for me.

I don't have time to code a parser by myself.

If anybody can share your experience with me, that will be great!!!

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Vipin