-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben
Smeets
Sent: dinsdag 7 november 2006 10:46
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Datagrid keeps 1 empty row visible

Hi all,

Small problem with using the v2 datagrid component (which I try to avoid
as much as I can).

I have added a couple of rows which use CellRenderers to show per row a
button with which the user can delete a specific row. This all seems to
work fine, but the problem is that after deleting the last row, 1 row
keeps existing in the datagrid. It doesn't seem this row contains any
data (the label is cleared), but the components which existed in each
row still exist. How can I clear that row too? Or at least tell the
components in the cellrenderers that after a row is deleted and no other
rows exist, they should be invisible?

Fenks.

Ben

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com