-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mendelsohn,
Michael
Sent: 7 novembre 2006 13:53
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Preloader not working with singleton

Hi list...

Dumb throwback question:  my load progress bar isn't working.  I have two
frames, one to monitor the loading of the swf, and when it happens, go to
the next frame to init a singleton, but my load progress bar doesn't show up
until the swf is 100% loaded.  What am I missing here?

Thanks,
- Michael M.

//First frame:
_root.attachMovie("loading", "loading", 1, {_x:574, _y:494}); var l:Number =
new Number(_root.getBytesLoaded()); var t:Number = new
Number(_root.getBytesTotal()); var pct:Number = new Number(0);
_root.onEnterFrame = function():Void  {
        l = _root.getBytesLoaded();
        pct = Math.round((l/t)*100);
        _root.loading.progBar._width = pct;