Hi,

I've built a simple location plotting app. It consists of a map, in a
scrollpane, which you can zoom to different percentages, move a dot
around (the dot is not inside the scrollpane, but locked to its
dimensions), and a textfield outputs the x and y co-ords at 100% using
globalToLocal.

This works fine, the problem is though that when you zoom in, it zooms
in from the registration point of the map in the scrollpane, which is
at 0,0. The client has requested (and it does make sense!) that when
the map scales, it does so using the dot as the registration point,
anyone got an idea how I can go about this?

I'm sure it's possible, but my math is failing me (again!).

many many thanks,

Jon
--

jon bennett