yup - you can do it without FMS. Not sure about 9 like others have said
(CPU), but I've had 5 running at the same time before and had success.
Online. No FMS. No media playback component. Just some video objects and
code.

- e.

On 11/15/06, artur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

sorry for the confusion...but this is strictly for an online
application.... not for local use / broadcast.