SORRY LIST!!!

This is not happens again!!

:-[

--
Gustavo Teider ( gugateider ) www.gugateider.com
Curitiba - PR

Tom McDonnell escreveu:
Folks,

We're looking for great Flash developers -

Leading London-based innovator in television/internet formats looking for an experienced Flash developer with excellent Object Oriented Actionscript 2.0 skills, clean tidy code, and an appreciation for design and excellent user experiences. Work direct, no agency, £250 per day.

** £250 per day **

** Work Directly for us, no agency involvement **

** MUST be UK based - i.e. you live in the UK right now**

** Agencies please do not call us or respond, we only hire directly **

Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,

Tom