Ah - that's because I don't do this with statics/getInstance(). :-)

If I did, I'd probably do it with a minimal 'locator' class rather
than an intrinsic. e.g.

MyAppLocator.getApp() returns IApp
IApp defines registerMe()

That sort of thing. :-)

But, at the end of the day, whatever works for you...

Cheers,
  Ian

On 11/22/06, Ricardo Sánchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But I need to pass them at least an intrinsic so they can register their
class, wouldn't I?