Thanks Mick

That worked a treat!

Ned

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mick G
Sent: 24 November 2006 10:45
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] ComboBox - green bounding box

If you put an instance of the Combobox in the library of your root SWF
it
will fix the problem - but the same old story of this messing up your
preloaders :)

Also read this...
http://ariaware.com/products/optimizer/downloads/docs/hints___tips/the_c
orrect_way_to_load_in_external_swfs_that_contain_v2_components.htm

On 11/24/06, Ned Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm having a bit of a problem with some ComboBoxes.
>
> The ComboBoxes are in a swf that is loaded into another at runtime.
>
> The ComboBoxes work fine when I simply run the swf they're in. But
when
> I load that swf in, and click on the ComboBoxes a green box bounding
the
> dropdown is left visible whenever the dropdown disappears.
>
> I'm using _lockroot=true in the loaded swf which seems to allow the
> ComboBoxes to run correctly except for the green bounding box..
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ned

> personal views which are not the views of Cimex Media Ltd and
> any affiliated companies, unless specifically stated. It is intended
> for the use of the individual or group to whom it is addressed. If
> you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
> do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
> reliance on it and please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> This email was scanned by Postini, the leading provider in Managed
Email