I checked the javascript method before. Only works in IE and there's
no work around found for Firefox. You have to play some trick to the
user. Ask them to click at it first.

On 11/24/06, Miguel Angel Sánchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Flash movie has to have the focus to display the flashing cursor in a
TextField. In order to do that the user has to click on Stage or some
other object. I'm not sure but I think you can use javascript to give
focus to the flash movie when the page loads.

{reduxdj} escribió:
> How do I make the cursor flash inside a textbox and receive input.
> Selection.setFocus is a scam.
>
> Anybody?
>
> Happy thanxgivin' to and yours!
>
> Thanks,