Hi all,

I´ve tried recently to react on the onStatus method call of the SharedObject
class but noticed that it was only called in the standalone player, but failed
to be called  if the plugin is nested in the browser.

Are there any specific security settings I forgot to set for the usage in a
browser?

I just wanted to catch the information if the user  has accepted or denied to
increase the storage limit in the settings window.

thx for any hints,

cheers

Christoph