Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 6:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash8: Duplicate Movie problem

That code is so retard, get moving away from flash 4 syntax, it's 2006 out
there!

Try this:
line._y += 4;
line.duplicateMovieClip("tope"+t, t);
t++;
if(line._y > 75) {
stop();
}

And frame loops are bad fasion btw. Use SomeMovieClip.onEnterFrame or
setInterval() for timed loop.
One more thing is that duplicateMovieClip("line", "tope", t); will produce
many MovieClips with same name, wich will cause tageting issues.