chris daubney wrote:
- is it a Flash project?
- is it an Actionscript project?
- is it a Flex project?
- what do we say when the Flash/Flex IDE are out of the picture but still work with Actionscript using other tools?

I like using verbs... "delivered as SWF", "created with Adobe Flex Builder", "runs in the Adobe Flash Player". People argue more about nominalizations than they do about verb phrases.

If we actually needed an acronym I'd go for something like MXYZPTLK, but maybe that's just me.... ;-)

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd