We're one of the first companies funded by Adobe from their new $100 million
fund. I'm looking for a kick-ass Flash developer to help design and code a
new consumer product offering that we're creating for launch in early 2007.
This is very cool work, and if I wasn't so busy with non-coding tasks, I'd
be diving into it myself. Send me a resume and pointers to work at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

best, - rajat

*Client Software Engineer*
You will own Bunchball's next generation product and be focused primarily on
the user-facing components (although you're more than welcome to work on the
server side as well). You'll be crafting small, powerful client applications
in Flash (ActionScript 2 and 3) for deployment across the web, mobile (Flash
Lite 2.x) and desktop (Apollo). This is cutting edge work, my friend. You
will also work on the interactive web applications/sites that support these
new initiatives.

Bunchball clients are all written in Adobe Flash. If you don't already know
it, you'll learn it. We love it.

*Requirements:*

  - Expert with object-oriented framework and design
  - Experience connecting to back-end services
  - Ability to write clean, coherent code
  - Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
  - Thrive on developing innovative ideas and executing them
  - Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn and to teach

*Desired but not required:*

  - Experience with Macromedia Flash
  - Experience with Flash Lite
  - Knowledge of Flash server products (Flash Media Server, Flex Data
  Services)
  - Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript and W3C DOM
  - AJAX and other "rich web" techniques
  - Experience implementing standards-based web application user
  interfaces
  - Ability to cleanly implement a UI across different browsers (IE6,
  Mozilla/Firefox, Safari)
  - Knowledge of PHP, Java or other web application languages

Bunchball is the leading provider of social gaming services to social
networks, personals sites and communities of all sizes. We're building a
small team of 10x people – people who can run fast, think creatively, and go
deep in one area but contribute everywhere. We're looking for people with
sisu <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisu> - you can be counted on to do
whatever needs to be done. We care less about your years of experience and
more about what you can do and why you love to do it. You'll have lots of
responsibility, interesting challenges, and a significant impact. And fun,
don't forget fun.

We worked on this company for a long time on our own dime. We tried a lot of
things, failed a lot of times, and learned a tremendous amount. We don't
listen to the hype, we don't spend a lot of money, and we never stop trying
things. We just raised venture funding from Granite Ventures and closed a
strategic investment by Adobe Ventures. So now we're building a real
company, we're disrupting a large, growing market, we're signing paying
customers, and we're assembling a great team. This is your chance to be part
of it, to say you were there at the beginning, to help create a company
that's a finely honed experimentation and execution machine. Haul ass. Kick
ass. Repeat.

Our founders have worked at IDEO, Philips, IBM Research, Commerce One and
the MIT Media Lab and we have great advisors from companies including
Flickr/Yahoo, Six Apart, IMVU and Halcyon Worlds.

We offer competitive salary, equity and benefits.
Send resumes, portfolios, links to blogs, websites, etc. to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
All positions are full-time and on-site somewhere between Redwood Shores, CA
and Mountain View, CA.

--
Rajat Paharia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]