Hey guys,

We've got our own web development company (pretty small at moment, but
that's not the question really :)) and we are looking forward to a good
SCM/Project Management tool for all of our project managent needs. We would
like to know what other fellow osflasher's use and maybe share some insights
about these tools. We are considering to install trac on our server, trac
seems to be a very good option (specially its integration with SVN), however
I've only seen it used on open source projects so far and we will be using
it only for our commercial projects (does it offer some kind of
user-authentication system?).

Thanks!

Marcelo.