Hi,

   Brilliant!
I managed to get a result using the Loader component too. Thanks for your reply, I will try to post this somewhere online with a useful demo, but have a stack of work and homework to do first...

   Glen

Wade Arnold wrote:
Another post on this list directed me to the answer.
http://ariaware.com/products/optimizer/downloads/docs/hints___tips/the_c
orrect_way_to_load_in_external_swfs_that_contain_v2_components.htm

I did change my loader out to be a loader component because I was still
having focus problems. However just using the following code fixed my green
area problems.
holder._lockroot = true;
holder.loadMovie("test.swf");