I have found a major issue with the Fuse kit - it's huge and has huge
overhead.  It's a great set of classes, does some neat things, don't get
me wrong, but I found that using it in code-intensive app brought it
down and made it unusable.  I switched back to the built-in Tween and
Transition classes in the same application and using the
onMotionFinished event and such things went back to normal.  I only
respond  because you were asking for the "best way to do this".  - this
was just my experience.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness

Best way todo
>>this?
>>
>>I use fusekit(http://www.mosessupposes.com), it's great for animation
>>sequences.
>>
>>-Andy Stone
>>
>>Here's an example of how I might do it...
>>
>>import com.mosesSupposes.fuse.*;
>>ZigoEngine.register(PennerEasing, Shortcuts, FuseFMP, FuseItem);
>>//
>>var numOfClips = 3;
>>var currentClip = 1;
>>//the clips/images to load
>>var clipsToLoad:Array = ["img1.jpg", "img2.jpg", "img3.jpg"];
>>//the final x y positions..
>>var clipPositions:Array = [[100, 100], [200, 200], [300, 300]];
>>//this is you callback, it will be called when the last animation
finishes
>>function loadClips() {
>>      if (currentClip<=clipsToLoad.length) {
>>              var created =
createEmptyMovieClip("container_"+currentClip,
>>currentClip);
>>              mcLoader.loadClip(clipsToLoad[currentClip-1], created);
>>      }
>>}
>>function moveClip() {
>>      var del = .0;
>>      var ease = "easeOutBounce";
>>      var pos1 = clipPositions[currentClip-1][0];
>>      var pos2 = clipPositions[currentClip-1][1];
>>      ZigoEngine.doShortcut(this["container_"+currentClip], "tween",
>>["_x", "_y"], [pos1, pos2], 1, ease, del, loadClips);
>>}
>>var mclListener:Object = new Object();
>>var mcLoader:MovieClipLoader = new MovieClipLoader();
>>mcLoader.addListener(mclListener);
>>mclListener.onLoadComplete = function(mc:MovieClip) {
>>      moveClip();
>>      currentClip++;
>>};
>>loadClips();