Leo Burd wrote:
- thanks so much for all the feedback provided!

I believe now I've collected all (or most) of the pieces that I needed for my little system!

As for the sorenson format issue, I believe ffmpeg can take care of that... (hopefully)

the video is sorenson, but the audio is nellymoser. Im pretty sure that there are currently no free converters for nellymoser.

If you want to record audio from flash via the mic and convert it into a 'usable' format you'll have to pay nellymoser for their transcoder.

From what ive read (on the flashcomm list) its in the region of $8k

If you do find a way to convert .flv audio to something else for free, please let me know :)

thanks,

Martin