You're welcome Micky

EKA,
I've been really confused by the garbage collection and how it sometimes
sits their coldly not doing the job ! I read somewhere the garbage
collection won't fire unless the application is in a still state. In an
application, that I had some interval process happening, the garbage
collection never worked and the memory usage kept going up. I've watched a
presentation by G Skinner, read some articles, but never found a way to fire
that garbage collector other than minimizing the application (and that works
in IE, it doesnt with firefox). So its an act of anxiety ! Can you point us
to links where the garbage collection work ?, Perhaps with a new message

Thanks for your comment,
Yehia