:) Some people still think that. Many professors at my school use
command-line mail clients. It's insanity!

On 07/12/06, hank williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This sounds to me like the unix guys who, way back in the day thought
the gui was just a waste and the command line ruled.

I am not saying every interface needs 3d,  but 3d will be an important
part of ui's in the future. Take, for example, apple's time machine ui
in the upcoming version of OSX. It takes something really complicated,
and by making it 3d, makes it really easy to understand. There will
ulimately be whole new types of applications that require an
additional deimension of expression that will be enabled by 3d.

Regards,
Hank.