-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marlon
Harrison
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 1:31 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Need to reload page ads on Flash event
clicks.

Seth

Thanks alot for that code, I hope I'm almost there.  I have one more
problem. The data coming for the ads is actually javascript; a
document.write() command to be exact.  When I use your code, the
javascript
code appears in the ad areas.  How would I change the code to have it
render
that command?

Thanks a ton for the help so far.

On 12/7/06, Seth Vanbooven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As you've stated, set up your ads as IFRAME's and give them unique
ID's.

> Then, create a JavaScript like below to change the SRC of the IFRAME's
> and call that function from your FLA.
>
> function reloadAds() {
>         document.getElementById('adframe1').src = uri1;
>         document.getElementById('adframe2').src = uri2;
>         document.getElementById('adframe3').src = uri3;
> }

If

http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/action_scripts/local_connection_objec
> ts/
> >

> > On 12/7/06, Marlon Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Hi again
> > >
> > > Sorry for omitting that info.  The ads are served through
> 247realmedia's
> > > OAS. The ads are typically swfs or jpegs, but they're not loaded
> into
> > the
> > > flash area. The ad units exist in the page; a banner, leaderboard,
> and
> > > island.  I have complete control over the coding of the page. I
just
> > need to
> > > make the ads to refresh at certain events in the flash area. I've
> seen
> > some
> > > of the output from OAS, and typically its a document.write
statement
> > that
> > > puts the ad in the page.
> > >
> > > Does that help?