I think you can see an example here: http://www.adobe.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Boon Chew
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:14 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] DHTML menu rolling over on top of flash possible?

Hi all, my coworker asked me this question that stumped me.  Hopefully one
of you can help us out? :)

The question is, is it possible for the browser to render a dropdown menu
(done in CSS/DHTML) that is positioned right on top of a flash banner.  That
is, you would see the dropdown coming down on top of the flash banner when
rolling over the menu.

Thanks!

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com