Hello

Please look at the following flash app in Firefox and
Internet Explorer:

http://dennislandi.com/tiledesigner/tile_designer05_x100.html

On my two machines when the cache is cleared, IE will
not load the scrollPanes correctly.  Once I allow IE
to finish loading the thumbnails (although they are
not loading inside the left scrollPane as intended).
I then can refresh the page and the app works as
expected, the images loading *inside* the scrollPanes.

Firefox works correctly all the time.

I load each scrollPane.contentPath property like this:

_root.leftScrollpane.contentPath = 'mc_empty.swf';

  - with an empty SWF file.  I then use this loaded
movieclip as a canvas to draw vector images as well as
host new movielips with which I load the actual
images.

Could it be that the scrollPane is not properly
start populating each ScrollPane?  I don't see how
that can be since I begin populating these scrollPanes
in their respective "complete" event handler, so this
by definition should guarantee that the contentpath
has been correctly loaded before I perform any further
operations on each scroll pane.

Any ideas?  Because is works flawlessly in Firefox
every time, I am inclined to think this is a problem
with IE.  The same problem occurss in IE6 and IE7.
What can I do in my code to get around this problem in
IE?

Is this the best forum to ask this sort of question,
or is there a better forum?

Thanks for your time in advance.

-d

P.S.  On a side note, I've never been able to load a
scrollPane.content path from a movieClip in the
library but only load it as as external file on my
webserver?  What is the secret to loading the
scrollPane.contentPath from the library?  Anyone have
a sample they can send me?

dennis [at] dennislandi [dot] com