yeah, I was a huge fan of SEPY for a long time.  TextMate > SEPY
though, especially since we're talking about mac here. (even so mac
textmate > pc sepy).

On 12/19/06, Mark Burvill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yep - another vote from Textmate from me. It's speeded up my coding ten
times over.

Although I'll also put in a word for Sepy, which I used to use on PC. It
always used to be really buggy on Mac, but a new release has just come
out that *so far* seems a lot more stable on OS X.

M.