Hi to all

I checked everywhere and could not find answer. I can change almost
everything in combobox

with this

_global.styles.ComboBox.setStyle("borderStyle", "solid");

_global.styles.ComboBox.setStyle("borderColor", 0xD1BC9C);

_global.styles.ComboBox.setStyle("themeColor", 0xCCB491);

I can change border color for dropdown list.

I can cange scroolbar and button with skinning.
Only one thing I can not find. How can I change color for border in top box?
Can I change it with skinning? Anybody know?