Can we some code you are using at the moment? Maybe it just needs some
tweaking rather than starting from scratch.

On 12/27/06, Kelly Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello -

I am building a video application which requires a full-screen mode for
flash 8 players.

I want to pass along some settings from the normal-sized view (browser) to
the full-screen browser when it opens upon user's command via javascript.
Specifically, I want to take some objects out of view, and scale others,
when the app is full screen. Unfortunately, what I've tried to this point
gets me nothing except for the initialization settings defined in my app.

Hints? Suggestions?

thanky

- Kelly

...helmut