Thanks! Actually, things are going well -- except for the video problems.
You guys have been a big help with those.

Happy New Year!

On 12/31/06, Yehia Shouman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can fix your minor issue by going to the publish settings and beside
the
dropdown list of the actionscript version, click the button beside it, I
dont have flash installed on my machine. So you need to click this button
and select to export your code to frame 2.

then make ur preloader in frame 1, and leave frame 2 empty, then put ur
stuff in frame 3
make your preloader jump to frame 3 when all loaded, and Good luck ! You
seem to need some :)