I'm currently working on a mini application that will be importing all it's
text from an XML source. It needs to work in multiple languages, including
English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, and
Korean. This combination of characters makes for an interesting problem. I
don't think there is one font that includes all those characters!?!?

Any advice on how to ensure the display of all characters? The designer chose
to go with Univers Condensed, but it does not include all the chars I need to
display. Should I use "_sans" or is there another option available to me.

I'm building this using Flash Pro 8, and will publish to Flash 7.

Thanks!

-r