Yeah, I think this phone runs circles around the other phones you
mentioned, so even though it's not going to replace your 80GB iPod, but
related to what you said, the features it has (due to the fact it's
running OSX) will rock the industry and make it worth the price... and
prices will come down and capacity will go up too - this is only gen1

But anyway, my real question was any news of the Flash player in the
iPhone?

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness