is xmlNode a real XML node or a string? have tryed using the property
.nodeValue?

On 1/11/07, Stephen Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Still having issues with creating line breaks in my text field. Here is
the new XML: \n\n<intro title="How to ?"><![CDATA[Rollover an item in the
\n\nIn my flash code, I set the text field as txtField.htmlText = true;
and assign the text with txtField.htmlText = xmlNode; but it's still not
appearing correctly - the tags are appearing in the text fields (both the
<b> and the <br />).Any

Todo el futbol mexicano en
http://www.espaciofutbol.com.mx/