JAWS uses "quick navigation" keys.  You can turn them off by hitting
ins+n, if only to diagnose the issue.  JAWS builds in additional
shortcuts - you can navigate to controls from the ins+f5 control dialog,
for example.

I'm happy to take a look if you can send a link.

AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick

Corporate Accessibility Engineering Lead

Adobe Systems

[EMAIL PROTECTED]