I think the onComplete is only available via FMS, i think.  There are a
bunch of threads in the archives about this scenario but they can be
difficult to find.  Brian Lesser has some really good information on his
site:
http://echo.ryerson.ca/textPublisher/index.html

/**
* This function is assigned to the playing stream onStatus in place
* of the default onStatus handler above.
* It writes all info.code messages to the text window as well
* but also detects when the stream ends and
* changes the button back to "Play" and closes the stream.
* A stream has ended when two things happen in order:
*   1. NetStream.Play.Stop, followed by
*   2. NetStream.Buffer.Empty
*/
NetStreamPlay_onStatus = function(info){
  writeln("NetStream.onStatus> info.code: " + info.code);
  if (info.code == "NetStream.Play.Stop"){
     this.seenStop = true;
  }
  else if (info.code == "NetStream.Buffer.Empty" && this.seenStop){
     this.close();
     play_btn.setLabel("Play");
     publish_btn.setEnabled(true);
     this.seenStop = false;
  }
  else if (info.code == "NetStream.Play.Start"){
     this.seenStop = false;

Hank Williams takes a different approach:
http://chattyfig.figleaf.com/mailman/htdig/flashcoders/2005-February/131759.html

if you have set a buffer for the video, the first approach doesn't always
seem to work.

Dunc