Thanks for the info, I look into it on the server end.

----- Original Message ----
From: Derek Vadneau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 9:52:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders]MovieClipLoader http error codes

>From the docs:
"If Flash Player cannot get a status code from the server, or if Flash
Player cannot communicate with the server, the default value of 0 is
passed to your ActionScript code. A value of 0 can be generated in any
player (for example, if a malformed URL is requested), and a value of 0 is
always generated by the Flash Player plug-in when run in the following
browsers, which cannot pass HTTP status codes from the server to Flash
Player: Netscape, Mozilla, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer for the
Macintosh. A value of 0 can also be generated if the player did not try to
make the URL request to perform the load operation. This can happen
because the request violates security sandbox rules for the SWF file."

The 403, in case you were asking about that, is the server restricting
access to a resource. Typically, this is because you need to provide some
type of authorization to get access.

Derek Vadneau