"My swf filename only contains small capital letters."

Yes but how do you get small caps into a filename??? ;)

On 1/23/07, Zeh Fernando <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But they have. There are "capital" glyphs, and "small capital" glyphs
(smallcaps). They're not capital glyphs with a different size, mind you,
as there's change in shape size but not in weight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallcaps

The more you learn...

Zeh