-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh
Santangelo
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:41 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] how to tell if you're running in the ide

Is there a way for a SWF to know if it's running in the "test movie"
environment vs the browser or standalone players? I often have a need
to compile in different settings in test-movie than I do for
deployment, and have to manually remember to take them out before
shipping a build. Or is there a more elegant way to handle that sort
of thing?

-josh