I have a very strange error occurring when attempting to compile an FLA that
utilizes the Transitions class (Transitions.as).
I receive an error that states:

'**Error** C:\Documents and Settings\DefaultUser\Local Settings\Application
Data\Macromedia\Flash 8\en\Configuration\
Classes\mx\transitions\Transition.as:
Line 160: The member is private and cannot be accessed.
this._innerBounds = this.manager._innerBounds;'

The only
way that I have been able to resolve the issue is to change the class
to a dynamic intrinsic class. That change eliminates the error,
however,
any objects that attempt to use the transition effects fail, that is no
effects are run. In this instance, it isn't big deal as I am not using
any transitions, but the Transitions Class MUST be
 included/imported in the FLA as it is part of a larger package.

What
makes this even stranger is that two co-workers can compile the FLA
without any errors and they didn't have to change the type of class.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks for any and all replies.