Hello :)

warning with the Boolean( o ) if your object is a number... the Boolean(0)
is false but :

var n = 0 ;

trace(Boolean(n)) ; // false

When you test a number the isNaN(n) is better i think :)

EKA+ :)

2007/1/26, Helmut Granda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

thanks everyone for your comments, yes in reallity I use the regular if
{}else{} statement, but I was wondering if there was something similar to
when you dont need the else statement, sort of testing on the fly....

but i think Mark made a good comment on use a return Boolean ( object );

I dont know why i figured that the shorthand was something most people
were
used to and using already...

...helmut