helo :)

I think it's very really interesting to speak about the futur of Flash/FLEX
and AS3 ... if you want only ask a question and don't speak about the
question of the future of the Flash technology .. sorry

Now FlashPaper don't work in AS3... and you can't modify the content.

I Use FlashPaper in FMS application with a sharing display of the internal
component in the FlashPaper swf and this "component" is bugged and very
limit.

Now for me in AS2, i repeat, the good solution is to use a custom flip book
with dynamic content. You can load in a MovieClip : swf/jpg/png/gif/external
datas... FlashPaper is just a little tool with a bad API.

For me if you want extend the FlashPaper.. use ActionScript and external
tools (PHP/JAVA/etc...) and you must create your application. Work with
FlashPaper it's a waste of time.

PS : sorry for my english ... I have evil to render comprehensible my
comment.

EKA+ :)

2007/1/31, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>>About apollo :
>>
>>read :

LOL.  I think you need to read those very links you sent.  Apollo
targets operating systems (Windows and Mac), not browsers.   People
using browsers will not use Apollo in the browser.  Apollo is a desktop
app you download and install, which can load in RIAs.  It's not a
plugin/player.  So Flashpaper will still be used for people not using
Apollo.

>>For me with this tools you can create HTML/AJAX/AS3/FLEX/PDF
>>projects in Linux/OSX/Windows with all tools to creates rich
>>media application.

That statement is irrelevant to my question.  Please answer my question
and explain how this is a "Flashpaper killer."

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness