~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o

Looking to get support from a full time or contract Flash developer who
is ideally located in or near New York City.

We are an award winning interactive development shop with an amazing
team of talent and some very interesting projects on the horizon.

We are looking to add one more great member to the team.

It should also be said that we are located across the street from
arguably the best pizza place in New York City. You'll have to find out
for yourself.

Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 212-481-9070 x2222

~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o