Hi guys, I manage the Raleigh Durham Adobe User Group.
I have a lack of presentations for our monthly meeting on Feb 13th. So, seeing as how I've been having fun learning lots of Actionscript 3 and Apollo stuff lately, I thought I would do a meeting on the brand new Flash platform stuff.

In addition to Flash and Apollo, I'd love to have an introductory perspective on Flex 2...what it is, how to make a sample app....whatever. I personally haven't been using Flex 2, so that's where I was hoping someone would volunteer. Additionally, more perspectives on AS3 would be great as well!

So if you're in this area, and know this stuff, and want to show off some of your work, or just the topics in question, I'd love to have you. I personally don't care if you want to put together a formal presentation, or just talk informally about this stuff based on your experiences.
The February 13th date is flexible, but that's what I'm shooting for.

Thanks everyone!
ben
www.rdaug.org