Hi list...

I can't get a ContextMenu based on a variable in my movie to show up.
It gets to the callback function, and chooses the right array (wording),
but the menu itself doesn't render.  What am I missing?

Thanks,
- Michael M.

private function bandwidthMenu():Void {
        var cm:ContextMenu = new ContextMenu(buildMenu);
        _root.menu = cm;
}

private function buildMenu(obj, cm) {
        var wording:Array = (_root.good == true) ? ["* Good", "Bad"] :
["Good", "* Bad"];
        cm.hideBuiltInItems();
        cm.customItems.push(new ContextMenuItem(wording[0],
bandwidthHigh));
        cm.customItems.push(new ContextMenuItem(wording[1],
bandwidthLow));