well I don't see the problem in installing it...the think I don't know is what is worth for ... forgiving my ignorance course!

Regards

On Feb 2, 2007, at 3:26 PM, Merrill, Jason wrote:

Well, the install works from that page, can't you just link users to
that?

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of danton chin
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 3:24 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Where's the Central 1.5 install badge?

Yes to both unfortunately. I was planning on migrating to
Apollo when it went FCS. But now are there any alternatives?

Danton Chin

On 2/2/07, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Central isn't listed as an Adobe product anymore, and on
the Developer
Center homepage, Central has been removed as well. With
Apollo coming
out, I don't think that page is really even supposed to be
there, even
though you can still get to it.  Lots of broken and
outdated links on
that site.  Doesn't surprise me if links to content from
that area of
the site are broken too.  Are you developing or deploying
Central apps?