You could be right.  I'm not sure what the original post mean't I was
assuming that they were incorporating some sort of drop down menu not a
movieclip under movieclip type of situation.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danny
Kodicek
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:23 AM
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Detecting Rollover w/o onRollOver

 > Another post which has the cancelRollover is the best one to use imho.

That works in one direction (rollOver on the lower button being lost when
rolling onto the upper one) but fails on the other (rollOver on the upper
button disabling rollOver on the lower one). You have to have some means of
passing the event through to the hidden button.

Danny

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com