Metadata injection with php has become a proven way to faux-stream flv's. It
works great for me, and under substantial loads.

Here is the lowdown:

http://www.flashcomguru.com/index.cfm/2005/11/2/Streaming-flv-video-via-PHP-take-two

Be sure to read through the comments below as there are a bevy of great
coding suggestions and enhancements.  Good luck.

- k

On 2/7/07, Francis Chary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah, for sure. Does it basically work the same way as Flash Comm Server?