At some point in the animation, I want to write to the shared object
that the video has been viewed. If, so, then viewed = true and the
next time the user visits the page they skip the animation and go
straight to the ending screen.

There is a replay button so the user could view the video if they
choose. Would the SO interfere with this? And if so, could I just pass
some variable to override it, specialCondition = true

thanks

On 2/8/07, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>Is "shared object" going to be the best way to do this?

Yes.  But define what "best" is to you. If best means
simplest/easiest/less setup/less infastructure, then yes.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness

count_schemula