Hi all,
I have been out of the scene for a while.

Is there an "open source" "cloud menu" navigation somewhere?
I can write one myself, but rather use what exists

Brief:
There are some nice examples from a while ago I do not know where to find
An example however:
http://amaznode.fladdict.net/

This week I will be prototyping a new code generator (written in VB and
based on old stuff I
have) The tool will map database-tables to build forms and auto-generate all
code and interactions.

The "cloud" will be used to visualize the database tables and their
relationships with other tabels.
Via the "cloud" users will be able to define forms and build the
applications.

Thanks for your help

Peter

Peter Kaptein