Do u have something about games? I m flash games developer but actually I
dont want to develope them myself. Anything about producer/director?
my site with my games gamebalance.com

On 2/13/07, Beau Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Flash Developer | 90-130k

My name is Beau Gould and I have many clients throughout the United
States looking for skilled Flash and/or Flex Developers in the 90-130k
range.

If you are thinking about changing careers and/or climates, this is your
chance. Most of my clients will pay full relocation expenses and offer
some of the highest salaries and best benefits around.

My clients are primarily looking for candidates with moderate to heavy
experience with AS2/AS3, XML, Remoting, etc.

My most recent Flash Developer placements have been made at BLITZ
Interactive and TBWA/Chiat/Day, both in Los Angeles.  I have about 15
clients scattered throughout the U.S.A, but most are located in NYC, San
Francisco and Los Angeles.

Please take a moment to advise me of your current situation. Should you
be interested in evaluating new opportunities at present, please forward
your resume along with your desired situation/location, salary, etc.

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing
www.open-source-staffing.com