You need to know the structure of the array and objects they are
returning.  Likely, they are handing you an array of objects with
properties - and you can grab the data by navigatinging the array object
like,

myData[3].nav[2].name or something.  But they can structure that object
you get from the webservice however they want, so you need to know what
the object model is.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness